Blake Chiropractic & Rehab is your first choice for complete chiropractic services. Whether you are in need of sports injury treatments or a deep tissue massage, we offer the services you need. Our chiropractor puts a lot of emphasis on natural methods of healing and the biomechanics of the body.
A Beautiful Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care.
Your Source for Complete Chiropractic Care
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Deep Tissue Massages
- Accident Recovery
- Work injuries
- Herniated and bulging discs
Chiropractic Office Visit
- Specialize in Disc Injuries, Sports Injuries, and Work Injuries
- We offer Physical Therapy Modalities with Adjustments during Chiropractic Visits
- Active Rehab Programs Include Wellness Care and Monthly Visits
- Relaxation and Therapeutic Massages
- Deep Tissue, Swedish, Myofascial Release, and Sports Massages
- Full Hour and Half Hour Appointments
- Massage Club Available
- Full Line of Nutritional Supplements
- Calcium, Muscle Relaxers, and Homeopathic Products