Chiropractic Pain Relief with Dr. Blake
Dr. Blake has been aiding Harrisburg, PA patients since 1983 improve from auto injury and other pain problems. If you're in pain, we're here for you!
In the past few years, we've treated hundreds of patients with the following problems:
- Car Accident Care. Car accidents can create a wide spectrum of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in an auto collision, it's important that you make sure that you get early treatment to lessen the formation of scar tissue and long-term pain.
- Back Problems. Chiropractic is a proven successful and safe way to recuperate from either acute or long-term pain.
- Neck Pain. It doesn't matter if your neck pain is caused by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the source of the pain.
- Headaches. Numerous studies show that chiropractic can help with headache discomfort. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic care can be helpful for all of these.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lumbar spine, through your pelvis, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic care is a great way to locate the root cause of your pain and release the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Health. Medical research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can reduce stress, increase immune function, and can even be beneficial for high blood pressure. Chiropractic care is wonderful for your overall health!
We would love to assist you with any health conditions you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Harrisburg, PA. Give us a call today at (717) 657-2561 with any questions or to make an appointment.